Terms and Conditions
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials & procedures found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials & procedures may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6) Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
9) The Service has been designed by Raas Aesthetic Clinic with the goal of assisting people skin treatment, weight loss & more. You agree that, in order to increase the probability of success in the service provided by us, you must at a minimum: (a) follow Raas Aesthetic Clinic’s protocol, as provided in any documentation, to the best of your ability; (b) complete all recommended appointments or other sessions with our Wellness Professionals; EVEN IF YOU CARRY OUT THE FOREGOING REQUIREMENTS, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AND THAT RAAS AESTHETIC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE RESULTS. You also understand and agree that we may, but we are not obligated to, modify the service, plan & the documentation for a variety of reasons, including for consistency with the most recent medical science research. Your specific program may be modified accordingly.
10) It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Rass Aesthetic Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. The clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
11) The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Raas Aesthetic Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.